Friday 30 January 2015

Last Dip into 'Infinity'

Back at Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool for my last swim.. Making the most of my  'ticket'...

6.30am it looked like this. I thought it would be quiet and still but it was alive with people taking in the views and some daring to take the plunge!
Some tend to keep their clothes on and just wade in clipping away..

It was cold yesterday at mid day but this morning Brrrrr even chillier.. Once you get submerged and going tiz very refreshing.
Lanes are set up from 6-8am so that was great news. 


I had a little moan to the Lifeguards complaining that it wasnt actually a 150 metre pool as it was sectioned off into 3 with concrete blocks between the 3 sections. I asked them why they hadnt left a narrow channel between the section so you could trickle through into the next pool. They said it was the supporting walls of the structure lol
So actually this 150 metre pool is a 40 & 70 & 40 pool lol

I do enjoy a good moan in the morn..

So this is the 70 metre section..


The 40 metre section..


And lastly the 40 metre one..




Last look from Room 4703.

Looks like the shadows of 3 x 'Christ Redeemer' lol


Now back to Raffles for breakfast i suppose and then unpack and pack again and get organised for tomorrow..

Sunday February 1st 9.01am we will be off to the Malaysian Border..

1 comment:

  1. Making the most of my 'ticket'
    I'm with you all the way on that one ..

    t ..

    ReplyDelete